NAC- Full Time, Long Term Care
Provides direct and indirect resident care activities under the direction of RN or LPN. Assists residents with activities of daily living, provides for personal care, comfort and assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment for assigned residents.
- Able to read and write Basic English, other languages preferred as well.
- Graduate of Certified Nursing Assistant Program.
- Washington State License for Certified Nursing Assistant
- One year long term care experience preferred and/or educational preparation in needs of the disabled or elderly.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds on a regular basis.
- Current CPR card within six months of employment.
Shift: Full Time, Days/ Variable, 8-hour shifts
SALARY: $15.99 - $20.60 hour DOE
Pay: $15.99 to $20.60/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19-038