Occupational Therapist- Full Time, Physical Rehabilitation
Administers and directs the administration of physical agents utilized in physical medicine and rehabilitation as prescribed by a referring physician within the licensure requirements of an Occupational Therapist practicing in the State of Washington.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Occupational Therapy or has certificate of successful completion from a recognized occupational therapy program.
- Holds current Washington State Physical Therapy License.
- Certification for use of physical/mechanical modalities (i.e., ultrasound, e-stim, whirlpool, etc.) desired.
- Training and Experience
- Familiar with all facets of Occupational Therapy, as practiced at Hospital.
- Skilled in interpersonal communication and ability to relate well to the patients, the public and hospital employees at all levels.
- One (1) year clinical experience to perform services at off-site facility.
SALARY: $33.58 - $49.00, DOE, Monday- Friday ,8 hour shifts, Full Time
Pay: $33.58 to $49/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20-011