Patient Account Representative- Full Time
Responsible for accurate and timely preparation and submission of claims to third party carriers and intermediaries, and answering inquiries on a timely basis. Performs secondary insurance billing and rebilling.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years college courses preferred.
- Hospital billing or business office experience.
- Thorough knowledge of claims submission process for all major carriers and intermediaries.
- Experience with Meditech billing system or other hospital based billing system preferred.
- Type of minimum of 40 wpm.
- Capable of operating a 10 key calculator preferred.
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking preferred.
Shift: Full Time, M-F 8:30am-5:00pm
SALARY: $18.30 - $23.07/hour DOE
Benefits include the following for full-time and part-time employees:
Medical, Dental and Vision, 414(h) plan Mandated Retirement Contribution, 414(h) Employer Mandated Pension Contributions part time & full time employees eligible after 6 months of service & 520 hours, Optional 457 (b) retirement contributions, Employer paid life insurance, Employer paid long term disability, EAP, PTO accrual (0.09231/hr) increasing after first year, Extended Illness Insurance accrual (0.031/hr).
Pay: $18.30 to $23.07/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-004