Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy - Full Time
Under the direct supervision of the Pharmacy Technician Supervisor and the Pharmacy Director, and according to standard operating policies and procedures, provides technician support for the Pharmacy Department.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- College degree preferred
- Washington State Pharmacy Technician License or eligible.
- Basic typing and computer skills required.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
Shift: Full Time, 8 Hour Shifts, Monday-Friday
Salary: $17.26 - $27.12 DOE
Pay: $17.26 to $27.12/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 21-061