Registered Dietician- PD
Assesses nutritional status and needs, develops and implements nutritional care plans, and evaluates and reports these results appropriately. Provides patient, professional, and nutrition staff education.
- Ability to work harmoniously with people.
- Flexibility under varying circumstances.
- Maturity and confidence in dietetic role.
- Appearance proving evidence of good personal nutrition.
- Graduate of a 4 year approved RD Program.
- Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association and licensed per Washington State Regulations.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least two years cooking experience in a food establishment, preferably hospital kitchen. Must have a current Washington State Food Handlers' permit. Must be ServSafe certified.
- Must have a working knowledge of Federal, State and local rules and regulations governing the hospital and Long Term Care, i.e.:
- State Nursing Home Licensing Law.
- Federal regulations for Medicare and Medicaid.
- OSHA Standards.
- Labor laws.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 19-042