Central Supply Aide- FT
The Central Supply Aide is responsible for stocking of all nursing units and clinics, assists in the cleaning and sterilization of instruments and equipment, maintaining timely input of information for inventory and allocation costs under the direct supervision of the Purchasing Manager.
- Previous experience in Central Supply or Materials Management position.
- References which indicate good attendance, performance and dependability.
- Experience operating a sterilizer desirable.
- Experience with computer Meditech inventory systems preferred.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Heavy physical activity involving standing, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking and bending.
- May be exposed to glass, hazardous materials, and infected materials.
Shift: Mon.- Fri., 8 Hour Shifts, 0800-1630
SALARY: $12.00- $14.86/hour
Pay: $12 to $14.86/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19-064