Clinic Receptionist, Lead- Registration II- Internal Candidates Only
The Lead Receptionist acts as first point of contact for incoming patients either by telephone or in person. This person will schedule patient appointments with medical professionals in a pleasant and business-like manner; prepare patient medical records/charts and billing forms, register patient data into the Clinic EMR, update insurance information and perform other front office duties as directed by the Clinic Manager. The Lead Receptionist provides day to day supervision of the receptionists and phone operator.
- High School/GED, Business College preferred.
- Training and Experience:
- Three years of experience in a clinic setting providing reception and customer service.
- References which indicate good attendance, performance and dependability.
- Able to operate a multiline telephone, copier, fax and adding machine.
- Computer experience required, including Word, Excel, and health information system, preferably Meditech software.
Shift: Full Time, Weekdays, 10-Hour Shifts, 7:30am - 6:00pm
SALARY: $15.61 - $20.57/hour DOE
Internal Candidates Only
Pay: $15.61 to $20.57/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 22-059