Family Practice Clinic ARNP, Rural Health Clinic's - Full Time
Make yourself at home in our town, located at the edge of the Olympic National Forest in Clallam County, Washington. With a population of under 4,500 residents in the city, Forks is home to many FCH team members and patients.
Accessible by car or bus, Forks is a scenic four-hour drive from Seattle or a five-hour drive from Portland. In town, you’ll find find a diverse population of residents working together to support one another and the local schools, small businesses, and organizations that make up our community. Just beyond the city limits, you can venture into the wilderness and explore the lush expanse of rainforest surrounding Forks or the protected Olympic Peninsula beaches.
ADVENTURE AWAITS YOU ON THE OLYMPIC PENINSULA
The area surrounding Forks is truly an outdoor paradise, ideal for a number of recreation pursuits that many of your future coworkers and neighbors enjoy. Forks Community Hospital offers flexible scheduling and grants time off requests whenever possible so our employees can get out for fishing, camping, hiking, kayaking, mountain biking and even surfing.
Position: The Family Practice Nurse Practitioner will provides Family Practice, Womens Healthcare and possibly Pain Management services in a clinic setting utilizing established standards and practices. The Nurse Practitioner must possess knowledge of patient care modalities for infants, children, adults and geriatrics.
- Successful completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program of over two years up to and including four years.
- Must possess a current RN and ARNP as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner in the state of Washington, and Certified Specialty Nurse Practitioner (Family Practice, Womens Health, etc).
- 0-3 years experience as an ARNP in family practice clinic setting
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, to perform the four operations with like or common decimal fractions; to compute ratio, rate and percent; to draw and interpret bar graphs; to perform arithmetic operations involving all American units.
- Ability to read literature, performance evaluations, medical records, prescriptions, scientific and technical journals and business correspondence.
Salary: Full time, Exempt, Salary DOE
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 0730-1730 or Tuesday-Friday, 0730-1730
Pay: $110,048 to $142,394/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-009