Human Resource Assistant- Full Time
Provide technical and clerical support to the daily operations of the Human Resources Department with special emphasis on benefits, training programs, employee records, leave administration, employment verification, job descriptions and new hire process.
- Education and Experience
- High School Graduate or GED required. A.A. Degree preferred with emphasis in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- Associates degree in related field plus a minimum of two (2) years office experience, or
- Relevant experience, preferably in payroll and/or HR is preferred.
- Knowledge, Training and Abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and database computer applications required. Meditech experience preferred. Able to work under deadlines.
Shift: Full Time, Monday- Friday
SALARY: $19.75/hour DOE
Pay: from $19.75/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 21-009