Laboratory Assistant- Full Time
The Laboratory Assistant is responsible for working in the Laboratory Office in a safe, clean efficient, and an accurate manner. Duties include: entering and distributing of all lab reports; answering the customer service calls for the office and Laboratory; helping with filing, specimen accessioning, and specimen entering; coding bills and send-out tests; collecting blood specimens from patients of all ages; assisting/directing patients in the collection other specimen (urine, stool, etc.); processing specimens.
- A high school diploma or GED
- At least one year prior experience in a medical office setting preferred.
- Telephone/messaging experience.
- Computer experience required.
- Phlebotomy Certification preferred.
- Washington State Department of Health Medical Assistant - Phlebotomist license.
SHIFT/ SALARY: Full Time, $16.36- $21.56, DOE
Pay: $16.36 to $21.56/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 21-101