Licensed Mental Health Specialist, Full Time, West End Outreach Services
All Mental Health Specialists are responsible for providing clinical treatment services with minimal administrative functions. The MHS is under the supervision of the Director of Outreach Services, and/or the Clinical Manager. The MHS provides multifaceted mental health services within his/her credentialed areas of expertise. This will encompass emergency services, information and referral, individual, group and family psychotherapy, consumer support services, community education and consultation services.
MHS must qualify by meeting the requirements of WAC 246-341-0515 for any of the additional specialties: children, elderly, developmental disabilities, minorities, hearing impaired, or emergency services. Qualification for any of these shall then mean that the MHS may further provide direct service or consultation to other staff in cases involving clients belonging to the special populations described above.
- Masters Degree in behavioral science, nursing sciences, social work, or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Washington State licensure as an LMHC, LMFT or LICSW.
- Training and Experience
- At least two years' experience in the treatment of consumers in assigned program area.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mental health and mental health therapeutic techniques providing direct client services.
- Demonstrate knowledge of community issues affecting mental health program and services.
- Demonstrate the ability to use good judgment and skills and be capable of performing required responsibilities with minimal supervision.
SALARY: Exempt, $31.32 - $46.73, DOE, Monday- Friday, Full Time, Sign-on bonus available
Medical, Dental and Vision, 414(h) plan Mandated Retirement Contribution, 414(h) Employer Mandated Pension Contributions part time & full time employees eligible after 6 months of service & 520 hours, Optional 457 (b) retirement contributions, Employer paid life insurance, Employer paid long term disability, EAP, PTO accrual (0.032695/hr) increasing after first year, Paid Sick Leave PSL accrual (0.025/hr worked Extended Illness Insurance accrual (0.031/hr) and Paid Holidays.
Pay: $31.32 to $46.73/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-048