LTC Activity Assistant - Per Diem
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Activities Director in the organizing and the implementing of activity programs in accordance with current and existing federal, state and local standards, as well as our established policies and procedures: assist in activities that provide for the spiritual development, emotional, recreational and social needs of residents. Activities are conducted in groups and on an individual basis for selected residents.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Knowledge of social or recreational programs in a health care setting.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must demonstrate understanding of the social, psychological and recreational needs of the aged and/or disabled resident.
- Be able to lift up to 30 pounds and carry a distance of 30 feet.
- Must be able to ambulate over uneven terrain.
SALARY: $13.80 - $17.36/hour PLUS 10% in lieu of benefits
Pay: $13.80 to $17.36/hour
Plus 10% in Lieu of Benefits
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 20-073