Mental Health Specialist- $29.79-$44.45 DOE, + $7,500 Sign on bonus
Make yourself at home in our town, located at the edge of the Olympic National Forest in Clallam County, Washington. With a population of under 4,500 residents in the city, Forks is home to many FCH team members and patients.
Accessible by car or bus, Forks is a scenic four-hour drive from Seattle or a five-hour drive from Portland. In town, you’ll find find a diverse population of residents working together to support one another and the local schools, small businesses, and organizations that make up our community. Just beyond the city limits, you can venture into the wilderness and explore the lush expanse of rainforest surrounding Forks or the protected Olympic Peninsula beaches.
ADVENTURE AWAITS YOU ON THE OLYMPIC PENINSULA
ABOUT THE JOB
All Mental Health Specialists are responsible for providing clinical treatment services with minimal administrative functions. The MHS is under the supervision of the Director of Outreach Services, and/or the Clinical Manager. The MHS provides multifaceted mental health services within his/her credentialed areas of expertise. This will encompass emergency services, information and referral, individual, group and family psychotherapy, consumer support services, community education and consultation services.
MHS must qualify by meeting the requirements of WAC 246-341-0515 for any of the additional specialties: children, elderly, developmental disabilities, minorities, hearing impaired, or emergency services. Qualification for any of these shall then mean that the MHS may further provide direct service or consultation to other staff in cases involving clients belonging to the special populations described above.
- Masters Degree in behavioral science, nursing sciences, social work, or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Washington State licensure as an LMHC, LMFT or LICSW.
- Training and Experience
- At least two years' experience in the treatment of consumers in assigned program area.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mental health and mental health therapeutic techniques providing direct client services.
- Demonstrate knowledge of community issues affecting mental health program and services.
- Demonstrate the ability to use good judgment and skills and be capable of performing required responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Full Time, Salary Exempt, $29.79-$44.45 DOE + $7,500 Sign on bonus available, 8 or 10 Hour Shifts
Pay: $29.79 to $44.45/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 22-104