Pharmacy Technician, Per Diem
Under the direct supervision of the Pharmacy Technician Supervisor and the Pharmacy Director, and according to standard operating policies and procedures, provides technician support for the Pharmacy Department.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- College degree preferred
- Washington State Pharmacy Technician License or eligible.
- Basic typing and computer skills required.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
Shift: Per Diem, 8 Hour Shifts, M-F, 0730-1600
Salary: $17.26 – $27.12 DOE +10% in lieu of benefits
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 21-081