Physical Therapist, Full Time
Make yourself at home in our town, located at the edge of the Olympic National Forest in Clallam County, Washington. With a population of under 4,500 residents in the city, Forks is home to many FCH team members and patients.
Accessible by car or bus, Forks is a scenic four-hour drive from Seattle or a five-hour drive from Portland. In town, you’ll find find a diverse population of residents working together to support one another and the local schools, small businesses, and organizations that make up our community. Just beyond the city limits, you can venture into the wilderness and explore the lush expanse of rainforest surrounding Forks or the protected Olympic Peninsula beaches.
ADVENTURE AWAITS YOU ON THE OLYMPIC PENINSULA
ABOUT THE JOB
Administers and directs the examination, evaluation, determination of a physical therapy diagnosis, rehabilitation prognosis and procedural interventions utilized in physical medicine and rehabilitation of persons requiring Physical Therapy services following a medical screening and referral by a physician within the licensure requirements of the State of Washington.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Physical Therapy or has certificate of successful completion from a recognized physical therapy program.
- Holds current Washington State Physical Therapist License.
- Training and Experience:
- Familiar with all facets of Physical Therapy, as practiced as Hospital.
- Skilled in interpersonal communication with ability to relate well to patients, the public, hospital staff, all levels of health care providers in a clear, professional verbal and/or written manner.
- One (1) year clinical experience is required to perform services at off-site facility.
- Computer experience desirable.
- Membership in the American Physical Therapy Association desirable.
SALARY: $33.58 - $49.00/hour
Pay: $33.58 to $49/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18-006