Physical Therapist - Full Time
Administers and directs the examination, evaluation, determination of a physical therapy diagnosis, rehabilitation prognosis and procedural interventions utilized in physical medicine and rehabilitation of persons requiring Physical Therapy services following a medical screening and referral by a physician within the licensure requirements of the State of Washington.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Physical Therapy or has certificate of successful completion from a recognized physical therapy program.
- Holds current Washington State Physical Therapist License.
- Training and Experience:
- Familiar with all facets of Physical Therapy, as practiced as Hospital.
- Skilled in interpersonal communication with ability to relate well to patients, the public, hospital staff, all levels of health care providers in a clear, professional verbal and/or written manner.
- One (1) year clinical experience is required to perform services at off-site facility.
- Computer experience desirable.
- Membership in the American Physical Therapy Association desirable.
- Able to stand long periods of time, stoop, bend, squat, reach above shoulders, walk, sit, lift and other similar normal physical tasks related to this position.
- Able and licensed to drive a vehicle between sites if necessary.
- Able to handle stressful situations effectively.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Able to organize and prioritize job duties and accomplish responsibilities in an interruptive atmosphere.
Salary: $37.05-$54.23/hour DOE
Shift: Monday- Friday
Pay: $37.04 to $54.23/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 22-098