Physical Therapist - Full Time
Administers and directs the examination, evaluation, determination of a physical therapy diagnosis, rehabilitation prognosis and procedural interventions utilized in physical medicine and rehabilitation of persons requiring Physical Therapy services following a medical screening and referral by a physician within the licensure requirements of the State of Washington.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Physical Therapy or has certificate of successful completion from a recognized physical therapy program.
- Holds current Washington State Physical Therapist License.
- Training and Experience:
- Familiar with all facets of Physical Therapy, as practiced as Hospital.
- Skilled in interpersonal communication with ability to relate well to patients, the public, hospital staff, all levels of health care providers in a clear, professional verbal and/or written manner.
- One (1) year clinical experience is required to perform services at off-site facility.
- Computer experience required.
- Able to stand long periods of time, stoop, bend, squat, reach above shoulders, walk, sit, lift and other similar normal physical tasks related to this position.
- Able to handle stressful situations effectively.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Able to organize and prioritize job duties and accomplish responsibilities in an interruptive atmosphere.
Salary: $39.94-$59.91/hour DOE
Shift: Monday- Friday
Medical, Dental and Vision, 414(h) plan Mandated Retirement Contribution, 414(h) Employer Mandated Pension Contributions part time & full time employees eligible after 6 months of service & 520 hours, Optional 457 (b) retirement contributions, Employer paid life insurance, Employer paid long term disability, EAP, PTO accrual (0.032695/hr) increasing after first year, Paid Sick Leave PSL accrual (0.025/hr worked Extended Illness Insurance accrual (0.031/hr) and Paid Holidays.
Pay: $39.94 to $59.91/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 22-098