Receptionist/ Admitting- Part Time, Physical Rehabilitation Services
Acts as first point of contact for incoming patients, inquiries via phone and in person; schedules patients appointments for medical professionals in a pleasant and professional manner; prepares patient charts, and patient treatment areas; compiles departmental data and maintains supply levels.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Business College and/or office experience preferred.
- Ability to operate word processor, calculator, multiple phone line system and copy machine.
- Computer experience required.
- Experience in health care desirable.
- Ability to handle stressful situations effectively.
- Ability to verbally and written communicate clearly with the public, staff and medical providers.
- Ability to process incoming patients and prepare documentation material.
- Ability to computer generate and develop forms, letters, patient education materials, including graphics.
- Ability to operate computer, calculator, multiple phone line system, copier and fax machines.
Shift: Part Time .6 FTE, M-F, 8-Hour Variable Shifts
SALARY: $13.80 - $17.36/hour DOE
Pay: $13.80 to $17.36/hour
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 20-045