Receptionist/ Admitting, Rural Health Clinics - Per Diem
Receptionist acts as first point of contact for incoming patients either by telephone or in person. This person will schedule patient appointments with medical professionals in a pleasant and business-like manner; prepare patient medical records/charts and billing forms, register patient data into the Clinic EMR, updates insurance information and perform other front office duties as directed by the Administrative Clinic Supervisor. The Receptionist will be cross-trained in the areas of clinic medical records and patient referrals.
- High School/GED,
- Business College preferred.
- Training and Experience:
- No clinical receptionist experience is required but is preferred.
- References which indicate good attendance, performance and dependability.
- Able to operate telephone, computer, and other office machines.
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking preferred.
10 Hour Shifts, 7:30am - 6:00pm, Weekdays
SALARY: $14.08 - $17.71/hour PLUS 10% in lieu of benefits
Pay: $14.08 to $17.71/hour
Plus 10% in Lieu of Benefits
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 21-070