Social Worker - Full Time
Responsible for providing psychosocial services and referral planning functions for high risk patients. Provide resources/referrals for inpatients, Emergency Department patients, LTC Residents and support to the charge nurse when resources are unavailable. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department.
- Bachelor of Social Work or similar professional qualifications
- State of Washington Registration to practice Social Work or registered counselor desirable
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Previous experience in hospital social work preferred
Salary: $31.04 - $40.90, Full Time, Exempt, Salary DOE
Shift: Monday - Friday
Pay: $31.04 to $40.90/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 21-057