ABOUT THE JOB
Responsible for providing psychosocial services and referral planning functions for high risk patients. Provide resources/referrals for inpatients, Emergency Department patients, LTC Residents and support to the charge nurse when resources are unavailable. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department.
Make yourself at home in our town, located at the edge of the Olympic National Forest in Clallam County, Washington. With a population of under 4,500 residents in the city, Forks is home to many FCH team members and patients.
Accessible by car or bus, Forks is a scenic four-hour drive from Seattle or a five-hour drive from Portland. In town, you’ll find find a diverse population of residents working together to support one another and the local schools, small businesses, and organizations that make up our community. Just beyond the city limits, you can venture into the wilderness and explore the lush expanse of rainforest surrounding Forks or the protected Olympic Peninsula beaches.
ADVENTURE AWAITS YOU ON THE OLYMPIC PENINSULA
- Bachelor of Social Work or related field from an accredited school preferred
- State of Washington Registration to practice Social Work or registered counselor
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Previous experience in hospital social work preferred.
Days, 8 Hour Shifts Monday through Friday
Pay: $24.69 to $34.55/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19-021