Substance Use Disorder Professional or Trainee
SMALL TOWN, BIG, BEAUTIFUL OUTDOORS
Make yourself at home in our town, located at the edge of the Olympic National Forest in Clallam County, Washington. With a population of under 4,500 residents in the city, Forks is home to many FCH team members and patients.
Accessible by car or bus, Forks is a scenic four-hour drive from Seattle or a five-hour drive from Portland. In town, you’ll find find a diverse population of residents working together to support one another and the local schools, small businesses, and organizations that make up our community. Just beyond the city limits, you can venture into the wilderness and explore the lush expanse of rainforest surrounding Forks or the protected Olympic Peninsula beaches.
ADVENTURE AWAITS YOU ON THE OLYMPIC PENINSULA
- A two year degree in human services related field from an accredited college or university. The course work shall include all WAC 246-811-030 academic requirements or successful completion of 90 quarter or 60 semester college credits meeting requirements of WAC 246-811-030.
- Must maintain current certification with State of Washington Department of Health as SUD Professional per Chapter 18.205 RCW (WAC 246-811).
- Minimum of two years supervised work experience in the direct treatment of substance abuse problems in an approved alcoholism agency or facility or state approved drug abuse treatment facility. A B. A. Degree may be substituted for one year of work experience.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and competence of alcoholism and drug abuse issues in accordance with WAC 246-811-010(9).
- Shall have completed an HIV/ADIS training approved by DOH
Full Time, Non-union hourly, $23.31-$36.39 DOE for SUD Professional, $18.54-$28.70 for SUD Professional Trainee
Benefits Include the following for full-time and part-time employees: Medical, Dental and Vision, 414(h) plan Mandated Retirement Contribution, 414(h) Employer Mandated Pension Contributions part time & full time employees eligible after 6 months of service & 520 hours, Optional 457 (b) retirement contributions, Employer paid life insurance, Employer paid long term disability, EAP, PTO accrual (0.09231/hr) increasing after first year, Extended Illness Insurance accrual (0.031/hr).
Pay: $23.31 to $36.39/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-056