Surgery Supervisor- Full Time
Registered Nurse who is responsible for providing safe, effective and appropriate patient care consistent with the mission, goals and objectives of the Hospital District. They have responsibility for planning, leading, organizing and orientating the personnel in their assigned areas of responsibility for their designated department. Serves as a resource and support to all on duty health care providers, support staff, patient, residents and families.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate of a certified school of nursing
- BSN in Nursing optional
- AORN Certification preferred
- Three (3) years recent experience Surgical/Recovery which includes supervisory responsibilities.
- Three (3) years management experience strongly preferred.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS and NRP within 6 months of employment.
Full Time, Salary Exempt, DOE
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 21-084